|Job Title||Direct Marketing Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24533 - £28656 per annum|
|Job Published||22 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading children's charity is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Executive to join their innovative direct marketing team. The post holder will have ownership of their campaigns from start to finish across various marketing channels.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Managing the day to day running of direct marketing campaigns; including campaign planning, creative development, co-ordinating print and production and liaising with agencies
- To assist with the analysis, evaluation and reporting of campaigns, drawing conclusions and making recommendations for future activity
- To manage the invoicing process and campaign income and expenditure, create budgets and reforecast
- To assist in the selection and sign off of data for all direct marketing campaigns managed
- Assisting with planning of yearly marketing plans, strategy and budgets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience of project managing a range of direct marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with marketing databases and the ability to conduct analysis using Excel
- Able to come up with imaginative solutions and have the capacity to identify alternatives to traditional methods and approaches
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Closing Date: 16th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.