|Job Title||Direct Marketing Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£21738 - £22999 per annum|
|Job Published||09 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UKs most loved animal charities is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Executive who will be responsible for maximising income from direct marketing channels, you will be given the opportunity to manage your own campaigns and excel within a supportive environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for people with a background in Direct Marketing either from the charity or commercial sector to work for an organisation that actively develop their staff.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Managing & co-ordinating integrated fundraising recruitment campaigns on & offline
- Initiating and writing campaign briefs as well as approving creative briefs and concepts
- Managing financial resources of projects which will include preparing regular forecasts and reviews of the activities
- Monitoring and analysing outcomes from projects including key learnings cost, effectiveness and sustainability
- Establish and maintain relationships both internally and with external agencies to ensure effective delivery of marketing projects
- Contributing to the development of the DM strategy and planning including preparing and agreeing income and expenditure
- To ensure that all communications with supporters are part of an integrated supporter journey
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant fundraising or marketing experience
- Proven organisational, project and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to write, evaluate and proof copy
- Good attention to detail
Closing Date: 16th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.