|Job Title||Direct Marketing Executive|
|Salary||£30k - 36.5k per year|
|Job Published||01 Mar 2017|
This innovative and dynamic cancer charity based in central London is currently recruiting for a Senior Direct Marketing Executive. The post holder will be responsible for developing new individual giving products and managing acquisition campaigns. The team you will be working with is lovely and you will have a supportive manager to provide you with guidance and ensure you are developing in the role.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To implement and manage the strategic development and ongoing delivery of integrated customer strategies and excellent supporter experience
- To be responsible for day-to-day management of campaigns through Direct Mail, Telemarketing, Digital and other appropriate channels
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all campaigns against campaign objectives & strategic KPIs
- Assist with the management and development of good working relationships with external suppliers
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of DM campaign management
- Experience of setting and managing budgets, monitoring results and financial performance in income and expenditure
- Familiarity with marketing databases and the ability to conduct analysis using Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
Closing Date: 20th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This innovative and dynamic cancer charity based in central London is currently recruiting for a Senior Direct Marketing Executive for a six month contract. The post holder will be responsible for overseeing the development and management of campaigns. This is a strategic role and you will work ...
We are working with one of the oldest youth charities to help recruit for their new Direct Marketing Assistant to join their Direct Marketing team. You will provide essential campaign management support to the Direct Marketing team and maintain effective relationships with external creative age...
This is a great opportunity for you to join this international development charity as a Development Executive managing a portfolio of existing high level donors and cultivate relationships with warm prospects. This is a FTC for 12 months. Key responsibilities include: - Manage relationships ...
This is a great opportunity for you to join this health charity as an Individual Giving Executive, you will be responsible for the delivery of effective campaigns that maximise supporter engagement and long-term growth. The culture within this team is supportive and friendly, you will manage yo...