|Job Title||Direct Marketing Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£23k - 28k per year|
|Job Published||16 Feb 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
We are working with a fantastic Essex based hospice to help recruit for their new Direct Marketing Executive – In Memoriam. You will lead on developing income, growing the supporter base, and retaining supporters in order to shore up continued annual growth. This role will have a strong focus on using direct marketing to increase income.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Assist in developing and implementing the In Memoriam strategy for income growth
- Deliver multi-channel marketing plans to convert new, existing, and lapsed supporters into regular givers
- Raise awareness of In Memoriam giving to both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop donor relations for people who use the hospice services and those who give in memory to increase lifetime value and support of donors.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in multi-channel direct marketing fundraising
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of working with and briefing creative agencies and freelancers
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.