|Job Title||Direct Marketing Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£22k - 26k per year|
|Job Published||27 Apr 2016|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
One of the UKs most loved animal charities is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Executive – Retention who will be responsible for stewarding and cultivating supporters to maximise lifetime income. This is a fantastic opportunity for people with a background in Direct Marketing either from the charity or commercial sector to work for an organisation that actively develop and challenge their staff. If you are coming from the commercial sector you must have experience of working across multiple channels.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Managing & co-ordinating integrated fundraising recruitment campaigns on & offline
- Monitor and manage campaign performance
- Develop, implement and deliver campaigns to supporters, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget
- Establish and maintain relationships both internally and with external agencies to ensure effective delivery of marketing projects
- Monitor campaign costs against budgets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant fundraising or marketing experience
- Proven organisational, project and time management skills
- Some print/digital production knowledge
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to write, evaluate and proof copy
- Good attention to detail
Closing Date: 22nd May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.