|Job Title||Individual Giving Manager - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||30 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
Are you looking for your next opportunity within Direct Marketing? Are you looking for a step up or your next senior level role? If so, this position could be perfect for you! TPP are currently working with a leading children’s health charity to recruit for their new Individual Giving Manager, who will be joining an expanding and ambitious fundraising team. The role will focus on reviewing existing campaigns and developing new direct marketing appeals, playing a key role in the strategic direction of the organisation’s fundraising.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Management and review existing campaigns, ensuring income is being maximised
- Development of a broader base for appeals, such as a Mid-value programme and In Memoriam donations
- Development of strategic plans, providing the organisation with the opportunity to grow their supporter acquisition campaigns
- Lead, manage, and motivate the Direct Marketing team to ensure targets are achieved
- Foster creativity within the team, looking for new ways to deliver campaigns
- Develop operational and budgetary plans for the team
- Deliver regular KPI reports
- Effectively proof read all copy and artwork for campaigns
- Proactively improve campaign analysis
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of using a range of direct marketing techniques to develop and retain supporters
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- Experience of planning, managing and evaluating successful marketing programmes,
- Experience of developing and delivering large income and expenditure budgets
- Experience of analysing campaigns to inform future strategy and activity,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.