|Job Title||Direct Marketing Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£23,879 - 26,829 per year + £2,623 London Weighting|
|Job Published||07 Feb 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
We are working on behalf of one of London’s most prestigious university to recruit for their new Direct Marketing Co-ordinator - Telephone. You will be responsible for managing the Student Telephone Fundraising team and raise income for scholarships, research, and hardships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of student callers to generate income towards the Direct Marketing team’s annual income
- Steward mid value donors (£1,000 - £5,000) to ensure financial targets are reached and to maximise income
- Support the Direct Marketing Manager and the Direct Marketing team’s strategy and annual planning – working to recruit more donors, retain existing donors, and grow income from year to year
You will need the following experience:
- Understanding of fundraising and telephone fundraising
- Ability to think creatively and present the information in an engaging manner
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
Closing Date: ASAP. Interviews to be held 10 Feb 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.