|Job Title||Direct Marketing Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26k per year|
|Job Published||19 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
TPP are recruiting for a Direct Marketing Coordinator position at a leading children’s health charity. This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience of project managing or assisting with the project management of direct marketing campaigns to be part of an enthusiastic fundraising team. The core of this role will be focussed on project managing direct marketing appeals, including cold donor acquisition.
The key responsibilities within this role include:
- Project managing warm and cold direct marketing campaigns including raffles and cash appeals
- Create campaign schedule for Direct Marketing team
- Write engaging and emotive copy for appeals
- Create artwork for the direct marketing campaigns
- Ensure supporter’s needs are met, developing relationships in line with the direct marketing strategy
- Write templates for thank you letters
- Input into ongoing development of direct mail processes
- Manage relationships with external suppliers
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of project managing or assisting a project manager to plan and deliver direct marketing campaigns
- Experience of using direct mail to recruit, retain and develop supporters
- Ability to create emotive copy for appeals
- Experience of managing supplier relationships
- Excellent written English
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects concurrently
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.