|Job Title||Direct Marketing Assistant|
|Salary||£21000 - £25000 per annum|
|Job Published||10 Jul 2017|
This disability charity is recruiting for a Direct Marketing Officer who will be responsible for supporting the management and delivery of a series of direct marketing campaigns to communicate with donors and generate agreed regular income.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Managing multiple direct marketing campaigns in accordance to time, budget and high standards
- Recording and reporting campaign results against targets and budgets
- Donor analysis, including profiling, segmentation and supporter journey to help maximise supporter lifetime value
- Maintaining relationships with external agencies to ensure effective delivery of marketing projects
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a direct marketing fundraising role is preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of direct marketing principles and practices including managing print production
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
Closing Date: 24th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
This leading cancer charity is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Manager to join their successful and ambitious IG team and will focus on looking after their regular giving. This organisation is rated as a great place to work, you will be challenged and will learn new skills whilst uti...
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs largest disability charities as a Legacy Marketing Officer. The post holder will be responsible for promoting the growth of legacy and stewarding potential donors. Key duties within this position will include: - Engage with committed ...
This well-known campaigning organisation is looking for a passionate Individual Giving Officer to develop relationships and maximise income from their supporters. An experienced direct marketer, you'll coordinate and implement cross-channel marketing and fundraising campaigns to ensure that t...
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the UKs largest disability charities as a Acquisition Officer, you will manage Acquisition and Welcome campaigns within Individual Giving. This charity are actively investing in DM so it's a great time to join. Key duties within this role wi...