|Job Title||Digital Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£34000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||11 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
This large children's charity is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the digital team and drive forward the use of digital media channels and grow online income. You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of digital media activity as part of campaigns and to maximise traffic and conversions.
- Proven experience of successfully managing large scale digital marketing campaigns from conception through to delivery
- Strong background in managing digital marketing channels: email search, online advertising, social media and mobile
- Understanding of current online marketing trends, strategy and best practice.
- Experience of budget management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to analyse, interpret and present complex information for a wide range of audiences
- Proven experience of planning, monitoring and implementing major projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage and develop relationships internally and externally.
If you would like information on how to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
Deadline for completed applications: 2pm Friday Dec 19th.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.