|Job Title||Digital Learning Programme Lead - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£50k - 70k per year|
|Job Published||11 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Kristina Preston|
An internationally renowned HE organisation are recruiting for an exciting new role in it's new Digital Learning function to head up an innovative e-learning programme.
The Programme Lead for Digital Learning will report to the Associate Director and take the lead on developing an innovative faculty in teaching to enrich the learning experience and embed digital learning through the school, as well as develop a common understanding and insight into the benefits of adopting this model.
The key areas of responsibility for this role include:
1. To co-ordinate and progress the various strands of the Digital Learning programme with a particular focus on successful project delivery and leadership of change.
2. To work closely with project Delivery Teams to achieve successful results
3. To develop a Digital Learning Technology Backbone- implementing, evolving and supplementing our new Learning Management System (Canvas) as needed to fit needs
4. Partnering with Faculty on Digital Learning experiments and innovations
5. Leading Change - Leading appropriate change and adoption of digital design and delivery on LBS programmes
Key criteria for this role include:
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J53085KP. Closing date is Wednesday 23rd September 2015.