|Job Title||Digital Health Business Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£42,407 - 51,595 per year|
|Job Published||01 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Rob Muddiman|
We are working with a leading and prestigious membership body who are committed to promoting better health outcomes for children and young people.
They are seeking an innovative and motivated Business Manager to work with two separate but related pioneering online services, one being a decision support tool delivering online advice and guidance to support all those that provide front line medical care for children and young people and the other is a collaboration tool aimed at all UK clinicians, which promotes safer prescribing.
The Business Manager will drive the operational activity to ensure that both platforms reach their maximum potential.
Key responsibilities of the Business Manager role include:
- Managing the licencing / subscription sales of the platforms
- Planning the marketing and sponsorship strategies
- Produce management reports as agreed and requested
Key skills / characteristics of the Business Manager:
- Highly motivated and independent worker
- The ability to build and maintain both internal and external relationships
- Commercially aware
- An excellent written and oral communicator
- Familiarity with publishing / IP-based content
- A good knowledge of online publication / product platforms
- Head of Digital Communications
- Director of Business Development
- Research and Policy Division
The successful applicant will enjoy a salary of £42,407 - £51,595, generous annual leave and great benefits.
Closing date = 19/09/15
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com