|Job Title||Digital Editor - EXPIRED|
|Location||Tower Hamlets, London|
|Salary||£30500 - £39500 per annum|
|Job Published||22 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
We are working with a well established medical membership organisation that is currently looking to develop a brand new role for a digital editor. You would be responsible for commissioning, writing and editing content for all digital channels. The digital editor would manage the website and ensure all content is relevant, correct and up to date as well as in line with the organisations house style and guidelines.
This organisation is ideally looking for someone with excellent writing skills who really enjoys writing and has at least 5 years editorial experience with at least two in the digital.
- Experience of commissioning and writing content
- Experience of content marketing
- Excellent online writing and editorial skills
- Experience of writing engaging content
- Proven ability to convey complex content in a concise way for a variety of audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of CMS, SEO and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders up to and including CEO
If you would like the full job description and details on how to apply please email your CV to email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE for CV's and supporting statements 8am Wednesday January 28th.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.