|Job Title||Digital Communications Programme Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40k per year|
|Job Published||04 Feb 2016|
|Contact Name||Glen Manners|
This professional body are recruiting a Digital Communications Programme Manager to provide leadership and coordination across a range of digital change projects.
These will include the development of a new digital content strategy and the associated development of a new website, plus new plans for social media and html email outputs.
The post holder will develop and maintain the systems and processes that ensure the optimal design, orderly approval, running, maintenance reporting and evaluation of the projects that comprise the digital communications programme.
Main duties for the Digital Communications Programme Manager include:
- Provide overall programme management, reporting to a senior board and working closely with project managers to ensure effective programme.
- Work with PM's and internal teams to help define programme and projects? scope, resource requirements and cost estimates.
- To be responsible for communication of all aspects of the project elements, budgetary control, reporting, risk and issue management.
- Understand the needs of all departments involved in the development of new digital communications landscape.
- Understand technical aspects of the development process for website, email and social media delivery.
- Line management of Digital Content Editor and, in particular, helping them prioritise work in order to create time for the projects that make up the Digital Communications Programme.
Essential criteria for the Digital Communications Programme Manager include:
- Extensive experience of programme and project management techniques.
- In depth knowledge of MS Office applications (including Microsoft Project)
- A developed knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and evaluating projects
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Knowledge of digital development (desirable)
- Solid understanding of website infrastructure, technical and security requirements (desirable)
- Knowledge of digital media trends (desirable)
- Strong analytical skills for example with regard to risk and issue analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confident communicator (both verbally and in writing)
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to our HR and Office Support Teams quoting reference number Ref: 54758GM