|Job Title||Direct Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24k - 27k per year|
|Job Published||03 Nov 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is a great opportunity for you to join one this small disability charity as a Direct Marketing Officer, they are currently investing in direct marketing and you will manage acquisition campaigns.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To be responsible for the management of Acquisition and Welcome campaigns through various channels with a focus on direct mail, and Face to Face
- To build strong relationships with suppliers, including print, fulfilment, creative, and F2F
- To support the Individual Giving Manager in the planning, forecasting and management of income and expenditure
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of soliciting, managing and securing donations from individuals through direct mail, face to face campaigns or other methods
- Knowledge of the principles and application of relationship/donor centred fundraising
- A team player, with a positive and supporter-centric mentality
Closing Date: 5th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.