|Job Title||Development Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29245 - £33185 per annum|
|Job Published||31 Oct 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented fundraiser with either trusts or major donor experience to join this well respected international development charity. The postholder will be responsible for developing mid-level and major donor giving alongside identifying and managing a portfolio of trust and foundations with the capacity to give £100k and over.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Research, identify, cultivate and steward relationships with prospective and existing major donors
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of existing and potential donors, including developing the recently established patron programme
- Manage a programme of communications and small events for major donors and prospects
- Work with the colleagues and board members to help identify prospects from established supporter's networks
- Research and identify new prospects for funding
- Build and manage relationships with funders and maximise opportunities to network with them
- Plan, write and submit clear, persuasive and timely applications and reports to trusts and foundations
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A record of securing significant funding from trusts and/or individuals
- Experience of developing and implementing a comprehensive fundraising strategy
- Direct experience of meeting with donors face-to-face
- Outstanding communications skills with the ability to write high-quality proposals and presentations
- Ability to translate complex subject matter into a compelling case for support
- Excellent ability to prioritise workload, manage time, meet deadlines and to work under pressure
- Experience of building relationships and stewarding high value relationships
- Proficient in using a Fundraising CRM package and MS office
Closing Date: 28th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.