|Job Title||Development Manager - Trusts & Foundations - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32k - 35k per year|
|Job Published||07 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Marianne Pattison|
A well-known London museum seeks a Development Manager – Trusts & Foundations to join their fundraising team. This is a 2 year fixed term contract working on a capital campaign at their offices based at the museum in London. The role is full time with the flexibility of working from home 1 day per week.
Reporting to the Director of Development, the team also consists of 2 Development Officers and therefore this position is to sit between and lead effectively on this capital appeal.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
• To identify and research prospective trusts, foundations and grant-making bodies and co-ordinate a calendar of approaches.
• Undertake detailed research on charitable trusts, foundations and other grant-making bodies and compile research profiles.
• Working in conjunction with the Development Director, secure support from trusts and foundations and other grant-making bodies in support of the capital campaign, projects, and revenue.
• Lead on all applications to trusts, foundations and grant-making bodies with input from the Development Director and other colleagues where appropriate.
• Prepare compelling grant applications and proposals based on in-depth knowledge of the funders interests.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Track record of successfully applying to large charitable trusts
• Understanding and experience of fundraising research
• Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate with Trustees and key decision-makers of trusts and grant-making bodies - essential.
• Ability to work closely and effectively with a small team of colleagues across the museum
Closing date: Monday 25th January 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.