|Job Title||Development Manager - Individuals - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k - 40k per year|
|Job Published||16 May 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This children’s charity is recruiting for a Development Manager who will be responsible for maximising support from high net worth individuals and regular givers. This role is fast paced and dynamic and will suit an ambitious and creative fundraiser.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop fundraising from high net worth individuals, supporting senior volunteers and the charity’s leadership to effectively steward important relationships
- Work collaboratively with the corporate partnership and patrons team to identify donors with a high propensity to give
- Work with the communications team to secure media appeals and steward the donors generated by these appeals
- Devise and implement an individual giving strategy which balances first rate donor stewardship of existing supporters whilst identifying new supporters
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Track record of managing successful donor relationships and delivering exceptional donor care with high level supporters
- Understanding of regular donor programmes and supporting materials
- Track record of managing complex relationships with funders, involving sophisticated proposals, reporting and stewardship
- Exceptional listening skills and an inspiring and engaging communication style
Closing Date: 2nd June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.