|Job Title||Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34500 - £41500 per annum|
|Job Published||02 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a national health therapy charity to recruit a Development Manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a major gifts fundraiser to join a creative and innovative organisation, where they will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the organisations individual giving/major donor programme. This also includes the further development and income generation of the major giving, regular giving, legacy and in memoriam income streams and for overseeing and further developing the trusts fundraising
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Identify, develop and then manage relationships with new and existing major donors at each stage of the process to first establish and then maximise their support in order to reach income targets
- Responsible for taking the lead (with support from the Director of Fundraising and Communications) on the development and delivery of an effective high-value strategy to solicit major gifts
- Help identify motivations of existing network of supporters, in order to establish the potential for further engagement and a higher level and more diverse financial commitment
- Make both written and face to face asks as appropriate
- Ensure that all donor records are kept up to date on the database
- Manage and support the philanthropy committee working with members to identify and develop potential major donors / corporate supporters through their networks in order to raise income
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Demonstrable significant experience of successfully achieving and exceeding challenging fundraising targets
- A strong track record of major gift fundraising and experience in raising £10k+ gifts from individuals
- Experience of producing donor development plans for individual supporters and categories of supporters
- Experience of developing, implementing and delivering a programme of successful cultivation events
- Sound experience of developing and delivering high level and integrated stewardship programmes, plans and communication tools including update reports, newsletters etc
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.