|Job Title||Senior Trusts and Corporate Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
|Job Published||23 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This innovative and growing education charity is recruiting for a Senior Trusts and Corporate Fundraiser to work in its fundraising team. This is an exciting time to be joining their fundraising team and this is a full time, permanent position, working at their head office in London.
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Research, identify, apply for and secure funding from corporate sources and Trusts & Foundations.
- Use your expertise to support other funding streams such as statutory and major donors as appropriate.
- Develop, prepare and submit high quality funding bids with a strong emphasis on efficiency
- Be working towards individual and team funding and pipeline targets.
- Use your skills, creativity and experience to keep developing our income generation strategy in response to the evolving funding landscape.
- Represent the organisation in funders meetings, excite them about the work in presentations; build and sustain strong relationships and attend networking events
- Ensure all relationships receive the highest standards of management, client care and record keeping.
- Establish and manage Income and expenditure budgets for funding bids in collaboration with the COO and the CEO.
- Conduct research and stay up to date with trends and key factors in the field of fundraising
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong fundraising / income generation experience in the UK, preferably in a wide range of roles with particular experience in Corporate and Trust & Foundations.
- Strong demonstrable and proven track record of success in achieving demanding income targets.
- Understand the process of developing and implementing a fundraising / income generation strategy for a growing and changing organisation.
- Strong oral communication skills and a track record of securing funding through oral presentations, face-to-face meetings and networking.
- Excellent written communication skills and a track record of writing fundraising bids and/or corporate proposals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with different individuals, from high net worth donors to grant administrators.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.