|Job Title||Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33600 - £35400 per annum|
|Job Published||04 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This volunteering charity is currently recruiting for a Development Manager to join its successful fundraising team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for enhancing and growing its fundraising income from corporates to support the organisation's activity in London
Key duties within this position will include:
- Help develop and implement a corporate fundraising strategy to grow income from this source and
meet annual fundraising targets
- Manage a portfolio of corporate prospects from identification to solicitation and stewardship to increase revenue from this income stream
- Develop new funding opportunities for corporate funders
- Working with the Events Manager to create annual calendar of events to grow prospect pool
- Collaborate across internal teams and departments to ensure effective delivery of corporate partnership objectives and financial targets
- Plan and agree objectives with corporate partners, to deliver ambitious income targets
- Actively contribute to the development of innovative fundraising products
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in the fundraising sector
- Demonstrable experience of developing and securing funding from corporate prospects in a range of sectors
- Commercially astute and able to prioritise in a results driven project environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven networking ability at all levels
- An understanding of how to manage client or donor relationships within large and complex organisations and companies
- Financial skills including the ability to construct and use spreadsheets to monitor a budgeT
- Understanding the corporate sector and raising funds and awareness from partnerships
Closing Date: 12th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP please call Ashby or Alice on 020 71 986040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.