|Job Title||Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£38000 per annum|
|Job Published||24 Oct 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is an exciting opportunity for highly skilled and experienced candidate to join the fundraising team at a new museum which will be opening to the public in 2018. The postholder will be responsible for helping to drive progress by managing a portfolio of high value relationships with trusts and foundations.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Working with senior management to solicit, negotiate and secure major gifts from trusts and foundations, individuals and corporates
- Build a strong prospect pipeline by identifying new supporters
- Writing, developing and submitting creative and engaging applications for income
- Researching and obtain relevant information that can contribute to proposals, mailings, applications, donor strategies and Fundraising communications
- Maintaining records of donor relationships and providing financial reporting on a timely basis
- Ensure high quality stewardship of key prospects and donors to develop and sustain their long term support
- Present detailed information to potential and existing funders
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A thorough knowledge and experience of full cycle high value fundraising
- Outstanding communications skills with the ability to write high-quality proposals and presentations
- Strong demonstrable record of income growth from strategic partnerships with grant making bodies and businesses
- Ability to collect and analyse data, identify opportunities and evaluate their viability
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of building relationships and stewarding high value relationships
- Demonstrable very high level written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using a Fundraising CRM package and MS office
Closing Date: 3rd November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers! All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.