|Job Title||Development Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k per year|
|Job Published||22 Feb 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
We are working with a prestigious college based in Surrey for their new role of Development Coordinator. As a Development Coordinator, you will work in a varied role that utilises your skills, experience, and expertise in both fundraising and communications. You will be responsible for raising funds from a variety of different income streams to include major donors, corporate, individuals, and trusts. This is a part time position, 4 days per week.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Produce engaging and compelling fundraising marketing materials and convincing cases for support
- Research potential areas of funding to include individuals, trusts, major donors, and corporations
- Implement a social media strategy to increase awareness and generate support of fundraising activity.
- Plan and manage the implantation of a fundraising strategy to ensure income is maximised from supporters
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a fundraising environment
- Experience writing and developing fundraising and marketing materials
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Closing Date: 17 March 2017
Interviews: 20 March 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.