|Job Title||Development Executive - Legacy Giving|
|Salary||£25,000 - 30,316 per year|
|Job Published||03 Jan 2017|
We are working with a beloved international animal conservation charity for the role of Development Executive (Legacy Giving). You will be responsible for the implementation of a successful recruitment and retention strategy in order to grow the legacy programme and maximise income.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a recruitment and retention strategy for legacy and in-memorial giving
- Promote the legacy giving programme using online and offline methods to ensure this source of income is maximised
- Develop a communication programme for legacy pledgers, legacy enquirers and intenders
- Ensure an effective stewardship programme is in place for legacy donors to ensure maximum income and engagement.
You will need the following experience:
- Proven experience fundraising from individuals, preferably in legacy fundraising.
- Experience in managing relationships with individual donors
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
Closing Date: 11 January 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
TPP are delighted to be working with The Prince's Trust to recruit for a Senior New Business Manager to join their dynamic, ambitious and creative team. If you are passionate about helping disadvantaged young people get their lives on track this will be a great role for you. You will have...
TPP is working with a national children’s charity to recruit a Trusts & Statutory Fundraising Manager. This is a full time and permanent role based worked at their head office in London. This much loved charity has an enviable and respected reputation for fundraising from the major giving a...
An exciting Trust Officer opportunity, focusing on grant management, has arisen for this leading international disability charity at a time of unprecedented change for disabled people. You will be working in a growing team, raising support for their UK programmes and projects. In this vari...
An exciting Trust Officer opportunity has arisen to join the successful fundraising team of this leading international disability charity at a time of unprecedented change for disabled people. You will be working in a growing team, raising support for the organisations UK programming and proje...