|Job Title||Development Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25k - 30k per year|
|Job Published||02 Mar 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is a great opportunity for you to join this international development charity as a Development Executive managing a portfolio of existing high level donors and cultivate relationships with warm prospects. This is a FTC for 12 months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships with a number of existing individual supporters and warm prospects
- Implement strong stewardship and cultivation plans for existing donors
- Secure income from warm leads and new donors
You will need the following experience:
- Experience in fundraising or commercial sector experience working with HNWI
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
Closing date: 8 March 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.