|Job Title||Development Coordinator - Institutional Funding|
|Salary||£32k - 37k per year|
|Job Published||30 May 2017|
We are working with an international development charity to help recruit for their new Development Officer – Institutional Fundraising. As a Development Officer you will ensure the smooth running of European institutional funding, submitting timely applications for funding, and securing annual fundraising targets. You will oversee the project proposal process in both open calls for proposals and intelligence gathering and bid development for commercial contract opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships with donors from the EU and other European institutional donors
- Build relationships with European institutional donors in order to solicit new fundraising opportunities
- Work with programme staff to identify new fundraising opportunities and coordinate proposal development processes
- Lead on writing high quality and caliber funding proposals in order to maximise income for the organisation
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working with institutional donors in an international development organisation
- Demonstrable track record of securing multi-year, public funds from development donors
- Excellent persuasive writing skills
- Excellent networking and stakeholder management skills
Closing Date: 4 June 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
TPP are working in exclusive partnership with The Canal and River Trust to recruit for a Statutory Funding Manager based in London. The Canal and River Trust are one of the UK’s largest charity and are responsible for 2000 miles of historic canals, rivers and docks. This also includes mus...
This is an exciting opportunity to join the major giving team at this museum. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of high net worth individuals and trusts. You will also look into developing a complementary mid-level patron scheme. You will be articulate, engaging and have the abili...
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your trust fundraising career? I am working with a leading health charity who are searching for a Trusts Executive to support them with generating income from a portfolio of trusts. This organisation actively supports staff development. Key duties w...
Crohn’s and Colitis and TPP recruitment are excited to be working in exclusive partnership to recruit for a Trust Fundraising Officer. Crohn’s and Colitis UK are a vibrant and compassionate charity dedicated to improving the lives of people affected by Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis the ...