|Job Title||Development Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£11 - 13 per hour|
|Job Published||14 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Penny Raven|
Development Co-ordinator - Temporary
Our client a prestigious membership charity are seeking a highly numeric Development Co-ordinator to join their team based in lovely offices close to Charring Cross station.
The Development Co-ordinator will provide administrative and financial support for the Development team.
The Co-ordinator will ensure that excellent administrative and financial systems are established and maintained.
As well as general administrative support; this post offers direct PA support to the Director of Development, including diary and travel arrangements both UK and overseas.
The successful candidate will have experience in providing financial support, including compilation of budgets and forecasts, coordinating expenses claims, invoices and payments.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to deal effectively, efficiently and appropriately with internal and external stakeholders both face to face and over the phone.
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to accurately record, monitor and analyse financial information.
- Excellent writing skills, able to write in a clear, comprehensive and understandable way to donors, the public and staff.
- Sensitivity and discretion in dealing with confidential information.
Knowledge and experience
- Experience of maintaining electronic and paper administrative and information systems.
- Experience of using a database to record information and produce reports.
- Microsoft Excel experience would be an advantage, although not essential as training will be given.
- Understanding of fundraising from high net worth individuals, trusts and foundations, and companies would be an advantage.
Temporary (start 7th November) 3 months approx
Closing 23rd October