|Job Title||Development Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27,727 - 34,125 per year|
|Job Published||06 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
A national charity is recruiting for a Development Coordinator to assist the Commercial Manager in their London office.
The successful candidate will be working within a small but passionate team, playing a key role supporting other internal teams on a national level.
Main duties for the Development Coordinator include:
• Responsible for coordinating the sales of products and resources
• Develop the sales and marketing strategy with the support of the Commercial Manager and other key internal stakeholders
• Implementing plans for each Commercial campaign and coordinate income generation activity across the development team and wider organisation
• Carrying out direct engagement actively including face to face meetings
• Manage additional support staff around busy periods
• Proactively identify new opportunities and recruit new customers
Essential criteria for Development Coordinator include:
• Previous experience working within a charitable organisation working alongside Local Authorities or Schools with a minimum of twoyearsexperience successfully achieving targets in a sale of engagement role
• A proven ability to lead a project management team
To apply for this Development Coordinator role please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52634KD all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.