TPP are working closely with an International health charity who are looking for a Learning & Development specialist to create and implement new and exciting training across the organisation.
You will be responsible for managing delivery of the learning & development strategy and drive the improvement of performance across the organisation using the competency framework as the basis for staff development.
The role is split into 25% L&D strategy, 35% Performance Management & 40% L&D delivery. Key accountabilities include:
- Working with the HRD Director, to develop & deliver a 3 year learning and development strategy for staff in the UK and overseas, ensuring alignment with the overall HR and organisational strategy
- Undertake training needs analysis of the organisation and individuals, based on organisational monitoring & evaluations, Probation Reviews and Annual performance and Development Reviews (APDRs)
- Shape development of programmes for staff with high potential and build leadership development programme.
- Up skill and coach managers on HR best practice and policies and procedures
- Prepare internal, and course evaluation reports and longer term impact assessments, to ensure quality delivery, demonstrable outcomes, and that provision meets strategic requirements
- Ensure that all learning and development administration is carried out effectively and efficiently ensuring a professional and responsive profile with attendees
The ideal candidate:
- Educated at degree level with full CIPD qualification or specialist training qualification
- Substantial experience of developing and implementing a learning & development strategy and plans
- Extensive experience of successful training design, delivery, and evaluation to meet organisational requirements
- Extensive experience of the evaluation of learning and development needs across a multi-site organisation
- Strong experience in HR project implementation in multi-site organisations of at least 200 employees
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to HR@tpp.co.uk quoting the reference number in the subject line.
Ref: EXPIRED - J62383JH_1504714744 | Published: 06th Sep 2017