A leading childcare organisation, are looking to recruit two Deputy managers for their Education centre in Croydon, One full time role (40 hours) and on part time (20 hours) paying £22.5k per annum.
- To work alongside your Course Manager to ensure your centre complies with the requirements on the voluntary Ofsted register.
- Overall responsibility for the enjoyment and continued progression of your tutor team.
- To have responsibility for the growth of your centre membership number and be proactive in working towards achieving this.
- To undertake curriculum training and revision of KS1, KS2 and KS3 Maths and English methods to enable you to train and support tutors in the delivery of the service.
- Lead by example within the team, being at the forefront of the centre at all times meeting and greeting all parents, members and prospects, in turn instilling this culture in your team.
- Proactive outreach events in the local community, reaching out to local schools, community groups and shopping centres to attract new members to the centre.
- You will be responsible for increasing the brand awareness in the immediate area, working towards outreach plans and engaging as many prospects as possible.
- Recruit and train your tutors and foster a culture of open feedback for all staff ensuring a high quality service and happy people!
The successful candidate will have good knowledge of the national curriculum, experience of working with children age4-11 along with sound commercial and business acumen.
Ref: EXPIRED - J57360SJ | Published: 24th Aug 2016