|Job Title||Deputy Head of Health Information - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
|Job Published||15 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Healthcare|
The Deputy Head of Health Information (DHHI) provides key support to the Head of Health Information (HHI) and helps shape and deliver our department strategy. The post holder is also responsible for:
- overseeing and steering the programme for health professionals, and our health promotion activities for workplaces
- advising on our outreach work with children and families
This involves strategic input into programme development, as well as overseeing the production of high-quality resources; and line managing two members of staff, the Health Promotion Manager (HPM) and the Senior Health Information Publications Manager (SHIPM).
The post holder will work closely with other members of the Health Information Department and other WCRF UK departments as required, such as Communications and Fundraising.
Key Focus include :
- Developing strategic direction for the health professionals programme
- Overseeing the HPM in the development, content, delivery and marketing of all aspects of our health - professionals programme, including print and digital newsletters, web section, resources, workshops, regional events and e-learning
- Health Promotion for Workplaces, Children and Families and other outreach audiences
- Developing strategic direction for the healthy workplaces programme
- Overseeing the HPM in the development, content and delivery of our health promotion activities for workplaces, including digital newsletter, web section, workshops, online audit tool and resources
- Advising on the development, piloting and evaluation of our new healthy eating campaign for children aged 3-5, led by the SHIPM
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.