|Job Title||Database Officer - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£13.19 - 13.19 per hour|
|Job Published||27 Mar 2017|
|Contact Name||OS Temp Team|
Database Support Assistant - Temporary
Our client a large national children's charity are seeking an experienced database assistant to support at a busy time, you must have previous exposure in the charity sector within the database/fundrasing team, with exposure with Raiser's Edge due to this being a temporary role they do not have the capacity to train.
Maintain the fundraising database and provide high quality data selections, analysis, and reporting, ensuring that all data is gathered and recorded in accordance with Action for Children policies governing data integrity and the Data Protection Act.
1. Communicate effectively (both orally and written) to a variety of audiences and demonstrating effective interpersonal skills.
2. Effective time management and prioritising skills and ability to work as member of a small team and on own initiative.
3. A high level of IT competence, particularly in MS Excel, in using spreadsheets including updating existing sheets and setting up new ones.
4. Knowledge of data protection and confidentiality (including the Data Protection Act 1998).
5. Strong knowledge of Raiser's Edge
6. Experience importing and exporting data in a CRM
Database Support Assistant
Temporary 2 months +
£13.19ph + holiday pay
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.