|Job Title||Database Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£40070 per annum|
|Job Published||09 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
Our client is a high profile international charity who are recruiting a new Data Manager.
The successful candidate will co-ordinate and manage data projects across all teams and functions to ensure the organisation develops standards that follow a clear data strategy.
This role will involve working closely with the Campaigns, Marketing, Fundraising and Digital teams, supporting them to send, track and process responses to all forms of communication sent to supporters.
Main duties for the Data Manager include:
- Identify and lead on implementing a data strategy.
- Build and maintain knowledge of incumbent supporter systems (iMIS and Engaging Networks).
- Ensure all data is processed appropriately and integrated into the CRM.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity. Ensuring regular audits are run.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to develop data briefs for use by external agencies and suppliers.
- Work with stakeholders to develop and maintain an appropriate data-driven supporter segmentation model.
- Provide regular analysis and reporting to meet teams and organisational requirements.
- Act as the in-house expert for supporter data system(s).
Essential criteria for the Data Manager include:
- Knowledge and experience of managing a complex Supporter Database (iMIS or Raiser's Edge desirable).
- Experience of developing and delivering a coherent data strategy.
- Experience of developing and communicating guidelines to a diverse group of users on the practical management and security of data.
To apply for this Data Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51917SR.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.