|Job Title||Database Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£48000 per annum|
|Job Published||08 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
A well-established health charity are seeking a Database Manager to join their London based team, you will have overall responsibility for the database and a team of 3.
Main duties for the Database Manager:
* Leading and developing members of the team, coaching in analysis techniques
* Identifying and leading on implementing a Raiser's Edge strategy
* Develop and update written policies, procedures and user guides on documenting protocols for using the Database, as well as ensuring that the use of data complies with the Data Protection Act.
Essential criteria for the Database Manager:
* In-depth and proven experience of managing a complex Raiser's Edge database
* Experience in using MS Access databases and using Crystal Reports, SSRS or a similar product
* Previous experience with FastStats data analysis software would be very advantageous
* Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering a coherent strategy for maximising the benefits of The Raiser's Edge in a growing and changing environment
* Excellent project management skills including reporting skills
* The ability to build effective working relationships with a range of individuals
To apply for this Database Manager role, please email your CV to our Office Support team quoting the reference number 49911CK. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.