|Job Title||Database Administration Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k - 40k per year|
|Job Published||26 Jan 2017|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
We are seeking an expert Database Administration Manager to join a small humanitarian and international development charity based in Croydon, initially for 12 months.
This individual needs to be an expert with Salesforce and who has experience with large datasets, you will be implementing data from Excel to Salesforce so they require someone who has the technical experience.
The Database Administration Manager is required to advise and support mapping, data transfer, testing and fixing as well as setting up and applying robust protocols and procedures to ensure high quality data is consistent and accurate.
• Experience of database management, with knowledge of how to maintain and use a Fundraising Database, ensuring that it is an effective relationship management and fundraising tool.
• Ensure the database is fully up-to-date with consistent and accurate high quality data through regular reconciliations checks, manual proofing and back-up.
• Responsible for informing, delivering and evaluating data-driven CRM activities, working closely with colleagues in fundraising, finance, communications and support teams.
• Be confident in using, segmenting and extracting data from a database to assist with targeted marketing campaigns.
• Have previous experience of conducting analysis and reporting on campaign data.
• Have experience using Microsoft Office suite.
The successful candidate must have a professional and efficient approach with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. You will have excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
Strong logical and analytical skills are essential to complement your technological capability.
You will have a proven experience taking ownership of key projects and activities, and of structured testing and data analysis. As a role with broad responsibilities, you will need to be capable of picking up new tasks quickly, managing your priorities in line with our database strategies and ultimately be a problem solver.
If you have the relevent experience needed please apply, only candidates with the right to work in the UK will be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.