|Job Title||Data Planning Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k - 33k per year|
|Job Published||13 Sep 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Temp Team|
Data Planning Executive - 6 month contract £30-33k pro-rata
As Data Planning Executive you will support the account management function for the wider CRM team and assist in the delivery of new technologies and strategies that will help the organization to achieve its longer-term ambitions for children. In addition you will:
- Use your expert data knowledge to ensure that marketing selections deliver optimised return on investment
- Write logical queries to provide data in support of all fundraising activity using Adobe Campaign Manager, Oracle SQL and FastStats.
- Be involved in designing and delivering segmentations and tests as well as the development of campaign reporting.
- Support ongoing initiatives to further improve levels of data quality
- Support the implementation, delivery and roll-out of new technologies that will further enhance our data capability.
As Data Planning Executive you will be educated to degree level or equivalent with a passion for using data to optimise marketing and fundraising. You will also have a logical approach to solving technical and complex problems. In addition you will:
- Experience writing logical queries to extract data from relational databases
- Excellent communication skills and superb attention to detail
- Proven ability to problem solve
- An enthusiasm to learn and a strong sense of initiative
- Experience using data to drive optimization of Direct Marketing campaigns throughout the lifecycle stages.
Role: Data Planning Executive
Location: Central London
Employment Type: 6 month contract
Salary/rate: £30-33k - pro-rata
Working hours: Full-time
Closing Friday 16th September