|Job Title||Data Insight Analyst - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£48000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published||17 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established regulatory body are recruiting to a new role,
a "Regulatory Risk Analyst" to help instigate a new risk-based approach to analysis.
You will take the lead on creating analytical products, an assessment methodology (probability and impact) that will inform and drive the regulatory approach, actions and resource allocations for the organisation.
Your analysis results will then be published externally to build awareness and influence behaviours within the market.
Analytical products will be of the highest quality, and will involve analysis of large volumes of
complex regulatory data as well as qualitative research and market analysis.
The successful candidate will not require any experience within Risk as this can be learnt on the job however, it is essential that you possess extensive and well-honed analytical skills.
Key duties include:
- The development of risk analysis tools that support the analysis and oversight of risk data
- Development of internal training on the methods used and the results produced
- Producing reports, articles and other forms of written communication about the implications of the
results of data analysis and quantitative research.
- Deliver an analysis framework including supporting tools that enable the organisation to aggregate and oversee risk exposure at both individual and thematic levels.
- Translate complex data and analysis into language that is clearly understood by decision-makers.
- Support the production of analytical products including a published Risk Outlook
- Collate source data & information, analysis working and outputs into a suitable knowledge base for future work to build upon.
Essential criteria includes:
- Extensive data / insight analysis experience.
- Ability to collate, structure and process complex data to identify patterns and discrepancies within a variety of information types and apply statistical tests.
- Experience in adapting existing frameworks or methods to meet new needs or devising entirely new
solutions if necessary.
- Practical knowledge of a range of statistical and analytical methodologies and data management
Please do not hesitate to call or email me to express your interest and I can forward you the full JD and explain the role in more detail.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
To apply for this Data Insight Analyst role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51358GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.