Our client is an established health charity based in central London are currently recruiting for a Data Architect to join their growing team for a 3 year contract. You will be working closely with the Data Analysts and reporting into the Data Manager. Key duties and responsibilities whilst in post are outlined below.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Work collaboratively with data partners in other sites
- Load records into SAS from various file formats (e.g. flat-text ASCII or comma separated files)
- Create metadata by documenting variable names, variable labels and value labels
- Quality control data by comparing distributions of basic demographic variables with previous data extracts
- Develop and apply standardised cleaning of data by formatting and consistently coding of data fields, and recoding of missing data
- Work collaboratively with statistical teams to develop data specifications for analysis datasets, and develop these datasets
- Knowledge and demonstrable practical experience of data manipulation techniques
- An understanding of governance arrangements for administrative data sources
- Experience using analytical tools such as, SQL, SOS, SAS, SPSS or STATTA
- Experience or understanding in / or data security and data governance
- An understanding of statistical concepts and data linking methodologies
- Experience of conducting analyses using large data sets, such as administrative or survey data
To apply for the Data Architect, please email your CV to our Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 55996SBR.
Ref: EXPIRED - 55996SBR | Published: 18th May 2016