|Job Title||Data & Contracts Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£31858 per annum|
|Job Published||07 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
Our client is one of the UK's most prestigious cultural institutions and they are recruiting a Data & Contracts Manager to assist with the coordination of European tenders.
This is a varied role in which you will wear many hats.
Main duties for the Data & Contracts Manager include:
- Manage the data process in accordance with specific guidelines.
- Collate data, supplied from the IT team and present results to the board.
- Coordinate the preparation of European tenders.
- Keep track of tender updates and timelines.
- Prepare and manage spreadsheets for all external contracts and bids.
- Create work flow charts for departmental procedures.
Essential criteria for the Data & Contracts Manager include:
- Experience of information management or Tender/Contract management.
- Confident, with the ability to present findings to varying audiences.
- Strong administration skills, with ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this Data & Contracts Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52309GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.