|Job Title||Data Analyst - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26,304 - 34,572 per year|
|Job Published||07 Mar 2016|
|Contact Name||Glen Manners|
This well respected national charity are recruiting an experienced Data Analyst to be responsible for delivering insight and analysis-led campaigns.
Working closely with business users from across the charity, the role captures campaign requirements and objectives and translates these into insightful results.
The role is involved throughout the campaign management cycle, from planning and campaign set-up through execution, reporting and evaluation.
Main duties for the Data Analyst include:
- Develop and deliver customer-insight-led analysis and selections.
- Provide guidance and advice to users at all levels on development of customer and campaign strategies.
- Campaign administration including SalesForce set-up and reporting.
- Data manipulation, checking and preparation.
- Provide data analysis support to senior managers.
- Work with client teams to develop data selection and analysis briefs, capturing and refining requirements.
- Build, test and develop customer data selections using SalesForce, FastStats, SSRS and other available tools as appropriate.
- Communicate analysis and insight to a wide range of stakeholders. Use a variety of media and approaches as appropriate to the audience.
Essential criteria for the Data Analyst include:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Experience of developing analysis-led data selections for marketing purposes.
- Experience working with, and manipulating, large data sets and files.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple, and sometimes conflicting, priorities.
Desirable criteria for the Data Analyst role include:
-Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management and its practical application (Desirable)
- Knowledge of FastStats/Salesforce (Desirable)
- Working understanding of quantitative, customer research techniques and approaches (Desirable).
- Experience of identifying, interpreting and communicating customer insight and analysis to internal audiences of all levels (Desirable).
- Experience of applying statistical, analytical, modeling, segmentation techniques (Chaid) to maximize business effectiveness (Desirable).
- Experience of the exploitation of a range of analytical techniques, including statistical analysis and demonstrable experience of solving complex business problems (Desirable).
- Experience working in the non-profit and/or fundraising sector (Desirable).
If you are interested in finding out more, please email the HR and Specialist Support Team quoting ref: 54966GM and we can discuss the role in more detail.