|Job Title||Customer Engagement Manager (South) - EXPIRED|
|Location||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary||£34000 - £36000 per annum|
|Job Published||16 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
Our client is a well established national conservation and leisure charity.
They are recruiting to a new post - Customer Engagement Manager for South East region.
Although you will be based at the Milton Keynes office for 3 days a week, you will be required to travel to London and wider SE region for the remaining two days.
You will be responsible for managing two senior supervisors, who in turn line manage a team of 10 field based staff.
You will also be responsible for the handling of escalated customer complaints and queries.
Main duties include:
- Lead on a variety of localised and national projects with internal teams, external bodies and stakeholders.
- Ensure staff fully understand their responsibilities, policy and procedures.
- Ensure a consistent approach is adopted and share best practices with other teams.
- Manage and motivate your team -
Including development reviews, audits, recruitment, discipline, agreeing/compiling rosters.
- Responsible for implementation of policy and procedures in compliance with guidelines.
- Ensure each escalated customer case is treated with due consideration.· - Monitor performance and contribute to the continuous improvement of department.
Essential criteria includes:
- Driving license essential
- Experience of working in a client or customer focused environment.
- Experience of managing staff.
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of delivery of projects.
To apply for this Customer Engagement Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51348GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.