|Job Title||Curriculum Manager for Access and HE - EXPIRED|
|Location||West Midlands, West Midlands|
|Salary||£34968 - £38220 per annum|
|Job Published||05 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Education|
A growing city college based in the Midlands are currently recruiting for a Curriculum Manager to manage the HE provision with the FE setting and grow HE programmes.
This is full time role (35hpw) on a permanent basis and involves ensuring excellent teaching, learning and assessment for all students as well as growing the HE provision.
You will work with the college managers and leadership team, focusing on the quality of the learner and provide an operational direction and support to focus on programme growth, quality of success and retention rates, as well as creating a team approach to developing and improving programmes.
The key responsibilities of the Curriculum Manager will be:
* To support the Head of School and Director of Curriculum in enforcing good standards of preparation, delivery and assessment of learning for all students and to address issues of underperformance or non compliance as required, across all funding streams.
* To deliver growth in HE provision in terms of programmes delivered and learner enrolments through effective identification of demand, networking, programme development and collaboration with HE institutions.
* Demonstrate highly effective management of Access and HE provision in order to achieve an outstanding learner experience.
Essential criteria for the Curriculum Manager role include:
* Degree or other level 5 qualification, Teaching/assessment qualification, English and Maths GCSE (Grade C or above)
* Thorough and demonstrable understanding of the curriculum area, including progression opportunities and scope for extending inclusivity .
* Experience of developing HE provision within a FE environment including administrative and financial requirements.
* Experience of managing cross college/departmental HE provision.
* Track record of growth of HE provision through developing links and networks with HE providers.
* Thorough understanding and experience of managing and developing Access to HE programmes.
* A record of excellence in teaching and learning within the relevant curriculum area.
* Proven ability to work as part of a team, making an effective contribution to managing change and embedding quality processes.
* Able to use IT and interrogate cross college IS systems to monitor data and KPIs.
* Awareness of IV/EV requirements and how the regulations of awarding bodies can be met.
* To be able to coordinate the work of course teams and ensure a standardised approach to curriculum management.
To apply for this role please send your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J50558KP
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.