CRM Training Manager - 1 year Fixed Term Contract
A world class children's charity is looking to recruit an experienced CRM Manager. The charity has an excellent reputation for embracing new technology and innovation, with the opportunity to lay foundations of the charity's successful user adoption of salesforce for the future.
- Design and deliver high-quality Salesforce database training programme for the charity's 200+ users; training to be disseminated to diverse range of users (eg directors, managers, staff roles) through classes in addition to
- 1-2-1 training or coaching as required.
- Create all Salesforce training documentation and literature (including user manuals), liaising with the CRM project team, stakeholders and vendors as required.
- Maintain version control of training documentation and literature using project approved tools (eg Sharepoint).
- Create SFDC reports and dashboards with the CRM project team, stakeholders and vendors.
- Provide frontline user support and training, with the CRM project team, Operations department and vendors.
- Implement a training programme evaluation and KPI metrics, to monitor users training and the successful implementation of their learning and adoption of Salesforce.
- Create a comprehensive rollout plan for the charity's successful training and user adoption of salesforce.
- Create a comprehensive training knowledge transfer plan for the charity's Salesforce training sustainability and best practice in the future.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Spot trends and design further training and support to address needs and maximise user understanding of Salesforce.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, effectiveness and efficiency in dealing with the projects various stakeholders and groups. The CRM Training Manager role will be hands on: creating the training programme; writing the user manuals; training users via training courses and 1-2-1 training and coaching as required; supporting users, training needs post launch.
Ref: EXPIRED - J56420SL | Published: 16th Jun 2016