|Job Title||CRM Insight Analyst - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36184 - £43416 per annum|
|Job Published||17 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This leading national youth charity are expanding their insight team by recruiting an Insight Analyst.
Based in Zone 4, East London/Essex.
Supporting the Head of Insight, you will help steer the charitu in delivering a renewed focus on evidence-based decision making.
You will support in the development of a data-driven culture, undertaking data gathering and data-management to increase long term sustainable income from target audiences and markets.
Main duties for CRM Insight Analyst include:
- Line Manage Assistant Insight Analyst
- Provide strategic data support to enable improved profitability of the Fundraising programme
- Interpret and communicate insight, analysis, research and trends to key stakeholders.
- Use insight to increase value, reduce risk, improve budget allocation and refine investment decisions.
- Support the Insight Manager in the development of segmentation and targeting strategies
- Provide timely and relevant business intelligence through insight and analysis.
- Consult with a variety of fundraising teams about their campaign data requirements.
- Carrying out segmentation and targeting analysis.
- Delivering accurate selections through Faststats and CRM
Essential criteria for the CRM Insight Analyst includes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Experience of finding, interpreting and communicating insightful nuggets about supporters/customers
- Substantial experience developing and implementing an integrated approach to supporter or customer marketing
- A track record of carrying out business analysis to inform evidence-based decision making and an understanding of how CRM systems
- Good working understanding of analytical tools or languages (relational databases/CRM), reporting tools and consolidation with third party data
- Experience of the exploitation of a range of analytical techniques, including statistical analysis and demonstrable experience of solving complex business problems
Desirable criteria includes:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent (Desirable)
- Professional marketing or fundraising qualification (Desirable)
- Extensive experience of applying statistical, analytical, modeling, segmentation techniques (including packages such as SAS or SPSS, Business Objects, Faststats/Alterian and/or Chaid) to maximize marketing effectiveness
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management and its practical application (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Salesforce (Desirable)
To apply for this CRM Insight Analyst role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51355GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.