|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships Officer|
|Salary||£30k - 33k per year|
|Job Published||08 Mar 2017|
This health charity is currently recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Officer to join their ambitious team, you will work with a supportive manager and will be instrumental in securing new partnerships worth in excess of £25,000. This is a great opportunity if you are driven and enjoying building relationships with potential supporters.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To take a pro-active, innovative and strategic approach to creating and exploring appropriate corporate partnership opportunities
- To contribute to the strategic planning process for corporate partnerships, planning for effectively for growth and funding opportunities
- Working with key internal stakeholders to support a smooth account win and handover process
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of securing partnerships in the charity sector
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
Closing Date: 24th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
TPP is working with a national health charity to recruit a Strategic Partnerships Manager. This is a full time and permanent role based at their head office in London. This is an exciting role working as part of the Corporate Development Team. You will secure and develop commercial partnershi...
We are currently working with an international youth charity to help recruit for their new Partnerships Development Manager (£36,000 - £42,000). As a Partnerships Development Manager you will assist the Head of Partnerships Development in implementing a strategy to raise income from existing an...
We are currently working with a national health charity to help recuit for their new Partnership Development Officer. As a Partnership Development Officer you will account manage the organisation's Charity of The Year partnerships (those giving up to £20,000), as well as other corporate partners...
This amazing human rights charity is recruiting for an Individual Giving Officer to join their team. This is a new role created due to significant investment in the individual giving program and you will be working with an experienced Head of Fundraising. Key duties within this position include...