|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28000 - £31000 per annum|
|Job Published||19 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the corporate partnership team at a well-known health charity. The Corporate Partnership Officer will be responsible for maintaining and developing income from existing corporate partnerships and new business.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Working effectively with companies to maximise income as well as identifying and responding to new opportunities
- Developing effective, relevant and creative funding and sponsorship proposals
- Effectively supporting partners to maximise the impact of staff fundraising
- Proactively identifying funding opportunities and working collaboratively with internal colleagues to develop new and existing income streams for such work
- Identifying potential corporate partners who are able to add value to the charity's strategic objectives above and beyond income
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a corporate fundraising environment
- Experience of managing client relationships to a high standard
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to engage with a wide range of individuals
- Experience of meeting financial targets within a fixed timescale
- Excellent IT skills and experience using fundraising databases, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Closing Date: 28th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.