|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32k - 33k per year|
|Job Published||28 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
TPP are working with a leading care and support charity to recruit a Corporate Partnerships Manager. This role is mixed, focussing on maximising existing corporate partner relationships and securing new partnerships, with the view to growing long term income for the organisation. The position will be a great opportunity for an individual who has strong experience of developing and managing corporate partnerships to contribute significantly to the team?s income growth. This organisation will consider an individual who is looking to step up into a manager level role.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Management and development of income from existing partners, ensuring stewardship is provided at the highest standard
- Secure new, long term corporate partnerships
- Develop creative and engaging approaches for pitches to new businesses
- Developing and delivering the organisations corporate partnership strategy
- Use networks with senior volunteers and Trustees to engage with potential partners
- Ensure all records on the Fundraising database are updated and maintained
- Management of agreed income and expenditure budgets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of securing new business
- Experience of managing and developing existing partnerships
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
Closing Date: 15th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.