|Job Title||Corporate Partnership Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35,821 - 40,339 per year|
|Job Published||29 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
A national UK children’s health charity seeks to recruit a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join their growing team during an exciting period of investment for the charity. It is a great opportunity for an individual with experience in delivering and retaining successful corporate partnerships, who is looking to challenge themselves within an organisation with ambitious fundraising targets over the next five years. This is full time, permanent position working at the charity’s head office in London.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Leading on implementing a corporate fundraising strategy.
- Line management of the Corporate Partnerships Assistant Manager, ensuring they deliver successful medium sized partnerships
- Work directly with senior management and high level volunteers to support negotiations for strategic corporate partnerships.
- Work closely with the Prospect Research Specialist to continually identify pipeline prospects
- Implementation of a corporate supporter cultivation strategy.
- Support volunteer leaders with high quality materials to lead them in connecting with corporate supporters.
The successful individual will have the following experience:
- Strong and proven experience of corporate partnership fundraising
- Experience of project management
- Strong experience of leading volunteers
- Experience of creating engaging and impactful fundraising material
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Closing date:3rd August 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.