|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33k - 37.5k per year|
|Job Published||04 Jan 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the corporate partnership team at this leading international development charity as a Partnerships Manager. The postholder will be responsible for developing and managing partnerships across employee engagement, commercial opportunities and corporate donations.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Upselling and cross selling key accounts maximising income at all times
- Leading on delivering multi-layered corporate partnerships, planning and implementing fundraising strategies for key accounts
- Responsible for developing bespoke partnership plans to deliver realistic income and expenditure targets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of managing accounts, with key examples of growing income from existing partners
- Proven experience of relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Persuasive and engaging oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and demonstrate analytical thinking
Closing Date: 11th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.