|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||up to £38,000|
|Job Published||17 Oct 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This leading medical research charity that undertakes ground-breaking research into a disease that affects thousands of people in the UK each year, is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join the team during a period of exciting growth.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Working alongside your manager to develop new corporate partnerships across all areas of corporate fundraising, including employee fundraising, sponsorship and CRM
- Develop and manage a corporate prospect pipeline identifying new opportunities and driving prospects through the pipeline to achieve agreed income targets
- Develop creative proposals and pitches on an ongoing basis in order to win six figure strategic and tactical corporate partnerships, engaging leadership and working with senior colleagues
- Provide accurate monthly activity reports, identifying solutions if performance and income if off target, and reforecasting
- Collaborate with colleagues to account manage, design, cultivate, deliver and steward relationships and opportunities
- Manage a small portfolio of corporate accounts
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of managing six figure partnerships, achieving income targets and of developing a prospect pipeline
- Experience of producing and delivering creative and customised new business proposals in a corporate fundraising role
- Experience of building productive one to one relationships, both internally and externally with partners including senior individuals, via the phone and through face to face meetings
- Experience of managing high value projects to deliver defined targets and goals
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Ability to think creatively and make tactical decisions within a strategic framework
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting deadlines and changing priorities
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.